The TOSHIBA TLP624, -2 and -4 consist of an infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a photo-transistor.
The TLP624-2 offers two isolated channels in an eight lead plastic DIP, while the TLP624-4 provides four isolated channels in a sixteen plastic DIP.
• Collector-emitter voltage: 55 V (min)
• Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
• UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
• cUL recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A
• VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5 (Note 1)
Note 1: When a VDE approved type is needed, please designate the Option(D4).
• Note: Application type name for certification test, please use standard product type name, i.e.