The popular 1N4565 thru 1N4584A-1 series of Zero-TC Reference Diodes provides a selection of both 6.4 V nominal voltages and temperature coefficients to as low as 0.0005%/oC for minimal voltage change with temperature. Four different operating currents are available for selection at 0.5 mA, 1.0 mA, 2.00 mA, and 4.00 mA. These glass axial-leaded DO-7 reference diodes are internal-metallurgical-bonded and are also available in JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV military qualifications. Microsemi also offers numerous other Zener Reference Diode products for a variety of other voltages up to 200 V.
• JEDEC registered 1N4565 thru 1N4584 series .
• Reference voltage diodes of nominal 6.4 V +/- 5% with tighter tolerance options available
• Temperature Coefficient range: 0.01%/oC to 0.0005%/oC.
• Zener Test Current selection range: 0.500 mA, 1.00 mA, 2.00 mA and 4.00 mA.
• Internal metallurgical bonded
• 1N4565 thru 1N4584 also have qualification to MILPRF-19500/452 by adding the JAN, JANTX, JANTXV, or JANS prefixes to part numbers a well as the “-1” suffix; e.g. JANTX1N4574A-1, etc.
• Military surface mount equivalents also available in DO-213AA by adding UR-1 suffix and the JAN, JANTX, and JANTXV prefix, e.g. JANTX1N4569AUR-1 (see separate data sheet)
• Also available in DO-35 package including military qualifications up to JANTXV (see separate data sheet)
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
• Provides minimal voltage change over a broad operating temperature range for instrumentation and other circuit designs requiring a voltage reference
• Temperature coefficient selections available from 0.01%/ºC to 0.0005%/ºC
• Tight reference voltage tolerances available with nominal value of 6.4 V by adding tolerance 1%, 2%, 3%, etc. after the part number for identification, e.g. 1N4569-2%, 1N4579A-1%, 1N4574A-1-1%, etc.
• Flexible axial-leaded mounting terminals
• Nonsensitive to ESD per MIL-STD-750 Method 1020