MICRO SWITCH NT Series toggle switches are designed to meet severe environment application needs for rugged, cost-effective manual switches. These flat base style products are identical to the stepped base style in construction and features.
The flat base allows for PC board or connector use for easy wiring/connection. The flat base NT toggle switches are provided with quick-connect (spade) termination. Mating connectors are available.
● Spring-loaded actuating mechanism provides tactile feedback
● High impact strength, non-tracking
case enhances electrical stability
● Temperature range: –40 to 71°C (–40 to 160°F)
● UL Recognized, File E12252, vol. 1, section 44
● CSA Certified, File LR4442
● CE approved
● Sealed switching chamber
● 1 or 2-pole circuitry
● 2 or 3 position maintained and momentary action
● Flat base with quick-connect
terminals – mating connectors are