AP9060 is designed to protect the latest generation of PMICs for portable applications such as Smartphones, UMPCs and others that utilize battery power.
The device, with its integrated low resistance p-channel MOSFET, operates as a switch and passes the input voltage through to the output till the input reaches a clamp voltage limit. Once VIN goes above the clamp limit, which is set to 11.15V, the output voltage gets clamped and the feedback loop maintains the clamped VOUT by reducing the drive to the p-channel FET.
• Wide Input Voltage Range of 3V – 30V
• Ultra-Low Bias Current
• Integrated Low On-Resistance P-Channel FET
• Output Voltage Clamped at 11.15V
• PMOS Protection Mechanism – Removes EMI Issues Typically
Associated with an NMOS Solution
• Supports Reverse Current Operation (USB OTG)
• Available in a W-DFN1114-3 Package
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Power Interface for New Generation PMICs
• Charger Front-End Protection
• Portable Applications