The CAT24C01/02/04/08/16 are 1−Kb, 2−Kb, 4−Kb, 8−Kb and 16−Kb respectively CMOS Serial EEPROM devices organized internally as 8/16/32/64 and 128 pages respectively of 16 bytes each.
All devices support both the Standard (100 kHz) as well as Fast (400 kHz) I2 C protocol. Data is written by providing a starting address, then loading 1 to 16 contiguous bytes into a Page Write Buffer, and then writing all data to non−volatile memory in one internal write cycle. Data is read by providing a starting address and then shifting out data serially while automatically incrementing the internal address count. External address pins make it possible to address up to eight CAT24C01 or CAT24C02, four CAT24C04, two CAT24C08 and one CAT24C16 device on the same bus.
• Supports Standard and Fast I2C Protocol
• 1.7 V to 5.5 V Supply Voltage Range
• 16−Byte Page Write Buffer
• Hardware Write Protection for Entire Memory
• Schmitt Triggers and Noise Suppression Filters on I2C Bus Inputs(SCL and SDA)
• Low power CMOS Technology
• More than 1,000,000 Program/Erase Cycles
• 100 Year Data Retention
• Industrial and Extended Temperature Range
• These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant