The HM1470H is a fully integrated, high-efficiency 2A synchronous rectified step-down converter. The HM1470H operates at high efficiency over a wide output current load range.
This device offers two operation modes, PWM control and PFM Mode switching control, which allows a high efficiency over the wider range of the load.
The HM1470H requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components and is available in a 6-pin SOT23 ROHS compliant package.
● High Efficiency: Up to 96%
● 1MHz Frequency Operation
● 2A Output Current
● No Schottky Diode Required
● 4.2V to 18V Input Voltage Range
● 0.8V Reference
● Slope Compensated Current Mode Control for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
● Integrated internal compensation
● Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
● Over Current Protection with Hiccup-Mode
● Thermal Shutdown
● Inrush Current Limit and Soft Start
● Available in SOT23-6
● -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
● Distributed Power Systems
● Digital Set Top Boxes
● Flat Panel Television and Monitors
● Wireless and DSL Modems
● Notebook Computer