■ Product overview
HM9266B is a miniature, high-efficiency, step-up DC/DC regulator. The circuit consists of a current-mode PWM control loop, error amplifier, ramp generation circuit, Comparator and a power switch and other modules. The chip can be used in a wide load range Efficient and stable work in the enclosure. When HM9266B input voltage is 3.3V, it can increase Provides an output current of 800mA. 21uA quiescent current and up to 90% The conversion efficiency can effectively extend the battery life. Can be adjusted by two additional Resistance to set the output voltage. Built-in a 2.2A power switch.
● Switching frequency 1MHz
● Conversion efficiency 90%
● Output voltage accuracy The output voltage is from 2.5V to 5.5V, and the accuracy is up to ±2.0%
● Static power consumption, typical 21μA
● Shut-off current typ. 0.01μA
● Expansion device drive port