0-6000 MHz, 19 dB 18.5 dBm InGaP HBT GPA
The MMG3012NT1 is a general purpose amplifier that is internally input matched and internally output matched. It is designed for a broad range of Class A, small-signal, high linearity, general purpose applications. It is suitable for applications with frequencies from 0 to 6000 MHz such as cellular, PCS, BWA, WLL, PHS, CATV, VHF, UHF, UMTS and general small-signal RF.
● Frequency: 0-6000 MHz
● P1dB: 18.5 dBm @ 900 MHz
● Small-Signal Gain: 19 dB @ 900 MHz
● Third Order Output Intercept Point: 34 dBm @ 900 MHz
● Single 5 V Supply
● Internally Matched to 50 Ohms
● Cost-effective SOT-89 Surface Mount Plastic Package
● In Tape and Reel. T1 Suffix = 1,000 Units, 12 mm Tape Width, 7-inch Reel.