920-960 MHz, 58 W AVG., 28 V SINGLE W-CDMA LATERAL N-CHANNEL RF POWER MOSFET
Designed for CDMA base station applications with frequencies from 920 to 960 MHz. Can be used in Class AB and Class C for all typical cellular base station modulation formats.
• Typical Single-Carrier W-CDMA Performance: VDD = 28 Volts, IDQ = 1400 mA, Pout = 58 Watts Avg., IQ Magnitude Clipping, Channel Bandwidth = 3.84 MHz, Input Signal PAR = 7.5 dB @ 0.01% Probability on CCDF.
• Capable of Handling 10:1 VSWR, @ 32 Vdc, 940 MHz, 200 Watts CW Output Power (3 dB Input Overdrive from Rated Pout), Designed for Enhanced Ruggedness
• Typical Pout @ 1 dB Compression Point 200 Watts CW
• 100% PAR Tested for Guaranteed Output Power Capability
• Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters and Common Source S-Parameters
• Internally Matched for Ease of Use
• Integrated ESD Protection
• Greater Negative Gate-Source Voltage Range for Improved Class C Operation
• 225°C Capable Plastic Package
• Designed for Digital Predistortion Error Correction Systems
• Optimized for Doherty Applications
• RoHS Compliant
• In Tape and Reel. R3 Suffix = 250 Units per 32 mm, 13 inch Reel.