ECONOLINE DC/DC-Converter with 3 year Warranty
The R2S and R2D converters are of the enclosed open frame type, meaning that they are un-potted. The converters are typically used in general purpose and industrial low power isolation and voltage matching applications where an SMD converter is required.
The converter series feature an extended ambient temperature operating range of -40°C to +100°C without derating and optional continuous short circuit protection.
In addition to two isolation options and three different case formats, the converters are also available prepacked as tape and reel for use with automatic insertion machines.
● Fully RoHS 6/6 Conform
● Full Power at 100°C Ambient Temperature
● 1kVDC and 3kVDC Isolation Options
● /H Version Certified for Medical Applications
● UL/EN/CSA Certified, CB Report
● Suitable for Fully Automated Assembly
(including Vapor Phase Soldering)
● Optional Continuous Short Circuit Protection
● Efficiency to 85%
● Built-In EN55022 Class A Filter