The S-1112/1122 Series is a positive voltage regulator with a low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage, and low current consumption developed based on CMOS technology.
A built-in low on-resistance transistor provides a low dropout voltage and large output current, and a built-in overcurrent protection circuit prevents the load current from exceeding the current capacity of the output transistor. An ON/OFF circuit ensures a long battery life. Compared with the voltage regulators using the conventional CMOS technology, a larger variety of capacitors are available, including small ceramic capacitors. Small SNT-6A(H) (S-1112 Series only) and SOT-23-5 packages realize high-density mounting. In SOT-23-5, the lineup includes the S-1112 and S-1122 Series, which differ in pin configuration.
• Output voltage: 1.5 V to 5.5 V, selectable in 0.1 V step
• Output voltage accuracy: ±1.0%
• Dropout voltage: 190 mV typ. (3.0 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
• Current consumption: During operation: 50 μA typ., 90 μA max.
During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
• Output current: Possible to output 150 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
• Output capacitor: A ceramic capacitor of 0.47 μF or more can be used.
• Ripple rejection: 80 dB typ. (f = 1.0 kHz)
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit: Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
• Built-in ON/OFF circuit: Ensures long battery life.
• Operation temperature range: Ta = -40°C to +85°C
• Lead-free, Sn 100%, halogen-free*2
• Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
• Constant-voltage power supply for personal communication device
• Constant-voltage power supply for home electric appliance
• Constant-voltage power supply for cellular phone