The TD3082 consists of a single input LED optically coupled to a zero-volt crossing triac driver. The TD3082 provides high input-to-output isolation and is designed to drive high-powered triacs. Typical uses include interfacing logic level control signals to equipment powered from 240VAC lines and higher.
The TD3082 comes standard in a miniature 6 pin DIP package making it ideal for high-density board applications.
• Zero-Volt Switching
• 800V Blocking Voltage
• Trigger Current (10mA MAX)
• High Isolation Voltage (5000VRMS)
• High dV/dt (1kV/S MIN, 2kV/S TYP)
• Long Life / High Reliability
• RoHS / Pb-Free / REACH Compliant
• Home Appliances
• Motor / Drive Controls
• Solid State Relays
• Solenoid / Valve Control
• Temperature Control